Branding For Healthcare and Wellness
Where: Red Orange Studio
Date: Friday, July 12th
Time: 8:30am – 9:30am
What exactly is branding and how does it impact your practice? Do you want to take your healthcare or wellness brand to the next level but don’t know where to start? Are you considering changing your own logo or evolving your brand?
Join us for Coffee & Conversations at the studio on Friday, July 12th from 8:30am – 9:30am for answers to any questions you might have related to your brand. Feel free to invite a friend or colleague who is starting a business related to healthcare or wellness of any kind. This talk will have tons of great information for people currently managing a brand or for someone creating a new one.
What You’ll Learn
In this workshop session, Business Development Director Jolinda Smithson will help you answer questions like:
- What is a brand?
- How can I tell if my brand and branding elements (such as your logo) are working?
- What are some challenges in branding and opportunities facing me as a healthcare practice or wellness practitioner?
What You Should Bring
To get the most out of this workshop, we recommend you bring:
- A print out or digital rendering of your current logo
- Any or all of your current branding collateral, which could include:
- business card
- welcome/onboarding packet
Street parking is available around the building. Please allow around 10 minutes for parking so we can start promptly at 8:30 am.
Free and open to everyone – though we’ll be sharing tips specifically related to healthcare and wellness businesses! Space is limited.
RSVP by completing the form below.